The Maid of Honor.com is dedicated to everything a maid of honor needs to know.
Being the MOH is a big part of a wedding, and whether you’re the brides sister, best friend, cousin etc. it can be a fun role to play in the wedding if you make the most of it. The main things you will need to do are:
- Host/organise the bridal shower
- Help with invitations and other pre-wedding tasks
- Plan the bachelorette party
- Go dress shopping for the bridesmaids
- Co-ordinate other things for the bridesmaids
- Be the brides right hand on the wedding day – help her with dressing, hair and makeup. Carry the train on her dress and hold her bouquet at the ceremony.
- Make a speech at the reception and generally just help to make sure things go smoothly and support the bride to make her day as special as possible.
the-maid-of-honor.com is here to help you pull all of these things off in style.